GeekFood #11: “Donkey Kong Bars”
Tonight’s recipe comes from Paul! They are called Donkey Kong Bars and they RULE! Really tasty. You will wanna be printing the following:
Mix 2 2/3 cups flour, 2 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, in large-ish mixing bowl. In saucepan melt 2/3 cups butter or shortening (butter is better). Add 1 lb. light brown sugar with hot butter. Add 3 large eggs and then combine with dry ingredients. when mixed well add 1 lb of chocolate chips and chopped nuts(optional). Pour or spread into 9 x 12 x 2 pan (greased). bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
There it is! Let us know what you think! And send your recipe ideas to us! GeekFood at Gmail dot com.
10 Comments »
- GeekFood #11: “Donkey Kong Bars”
- GeekFood #10: “Aussie Speedies!”
- GeekFood #9: “Shrek-in-ease-ramen-oni”
- GeekFood #8: “X-Wings”
- New show coming this Saturday, September 1st
- Hey! What’s this?
- Where the heck are we?
- GeekFood #7: Southern Hash
- GeekFood #6: Sticky Chicken!
- GeekFood #5: WE’RE BACK!
- GeekFood #04: Chicken Pizza Ahoy!
- GeekFood #03 – Football Fingers, and Weenie-Ladas