GeekFood #9: “Shrek-in-ease-ramen-oni”
Tonight’s recipe comes from Chris Raff, an we REALLY liked it! He did it for a lan party some time back, and you can bet it will work great for the one I will soon have. :)
One Huge Pot
2 Packs of Top Ramen (preferably two different flavors Shrimp and
Chicken being the best)
2 Boxes of Mack and Cheese
1/2 Cups of Milk
1/2 Tbs of Butter
From Chris himself:
This is rather easy to make, all that you need to do is bring the
water in the pot to a boil. Add the packs of Ramen by breaking them
up a lot, and then the Mac. Let it boil for 7-10 mins. Then drain
the water through the colander, and return the noodles to the pot, and
then add the Powdered Cheese, 1/2 Cup of Milk, and 1/2 Tbs of Butter,
and the Flavor packs from the Ramen. Mix well, until the cheese is
well distributed. Then serve.
5 Comments »
- GeekFood #11: “Donkey Kong Bars”
- GeekFood #10: “Aussie Speedies!”
- GeekFood #9: “Shrek-in-ease-ramen-oni”
- GeekFood #8: “X-Wings”
- New show coming this Saturday, September 1st
- Hey! What’s this?
- Where the heck are we?
- GeekFood #7: Southern Hash
- GeekFood #6: Sticky Chicken!
- GeekFood #5: WE’RE BACK!
- GeekFood #04: Chicken Pizza Ahoy!
- GeekFood #03 – Football Fingers, and Weenie-Ladas