GeekFood #11: “Donkey Kong Bars”
Tonight’s recipe comes from Paul! They are called Donkey Kong Bars and they RULE! Really tasty. You will wanna be printing the following:
Mix 2 2/3 cups flour, 2 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, in large-ish mixing bowl. In saucepan melt 2/3 cups butter or shortening (butter is better). Add 1 lb. light brown sugar with hot butter. Add 3 large eggs and then combine with dry ingredients. when mixed well add 1 lb of chocolate chips and chopped nuts(optional). Pour or spread into 9 x 12 x 2 pan (greased). bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
There it is! Let us know what you think! And send your recipe ideas to us! GeekFood at Gmail dot com.
9 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- GeekFood #11: “Donkey Kong Bars”
- GeekFood #10: “Aussie Speedies!”
- GeekFood #9: “Shrek-in-ease-ramen-oni”
- GeekFood #8: “X-Wings”
- New show coming this Saturday, September 1st
- Hey! What’s this?
- Where the heck are we?
- GeekFood #7: Southern Hash
- GeekFood #6: Sticky Chicken!
- GeekFood #5: WE’RE BACK!
- GeekFood #04: Chicken Pizza Ahoy!
- GeekFood #03 – Football Fingers, and Weenie-Ladas