GeekFood #04: Chicken Pizza Ahoy!
Dig in guys! New show up!
2 3/4 cup flour
1 pkg active dry yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup warm water
2 Tbsp cooking oil
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and the salt. Add the water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds and the on high for 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining flour and add a little more if the dough is too sticky. devide the dough in half and let rise about 10 minutes. Roll out and bake at 500 for 7-10 minutes or just until the dough is crusty and a little brown.
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup flour
2 cups milk
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
salt to taste
Melt butter on high in a saucepan and then slowly add flour and constantly whisk until combined. Add milk in and continually whisk until it becomes a thick sauce. You may need to add a little more milk if the sauce becomes too thick. Add parmesan and taste before adding any salt.
Toppings may include:
Let your imagination run wild!
Get the MP3 file directly HERE.
Or subscribe to the RSS Feed HERE.
11 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- GeekFood #11: “Donkey Kong Bars”
- GeekFood #10: “Aussie Speedies!”
- GeekFood #9: “Shrek-in-ease-ramen-oni”
- GeekFood #8: “X-Wings”
- New show coming this Saturday, September 1st
- Hey! What’s this?
- Where the heck are we?
- GeekFood #7: Southern Hash
- GeekFood #6: Sticky Chicken!
- GeekFood #5: WE’RE BACK!
- GeekFood #04: Chicken Pizza Ahoy!
- GeekFood #03 – Football Fingers, and Weenie-Ladas